The Windsor Unified School District hires and retains the most capable and talented staff members to serve our students.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to nondiscrimination in employment for all persons, regardless of race, religious affiliation, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, marital status, or disability.
Bilingual/bicultural candidates are encouraged to apply for positions within the District.
Job Opportunities at Windsor Unified School District:
For a full listing of job opportunities please visit the following link:
Edjoin Job Postings
Coaching/Other Application Information and Current Vacancies
- Employees who are offered a position in the District must be fingerprinted and have those fingerprints cleared by the Department of Justice (DOJ) before their first day of service with the district.
- Actual hire date will be no earlier than the date that fingerprint clearance is received from the DOJ.
- There is a fee required by the DOJ, payable by the District, to process fingerprints.
- Coaches must also have FBI fingerprint clearance or hold a California Teaching Credential or a California Activity Supervisor Clearance Certificate.
- Coaches are required additionally to complete & submit evidence of:
- CPR/First Aide/AED training; every 2 years
- Fundamentals of Coaching training (CIF)
- Concussion Protocol training; every 2 years
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest training; every 2 years
- Heat Illness training; every 2 years
- TB clearance; every 4 years
To view visit the Human Resources page.
Process for Submitting a Complete Application:
- For application and position description, print an application from this web page. Download application form (pdf)
- Applications will not be sent or accepted by email or fax
- A complete application consists of the following (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- A complete and signed District application form
- A résumé
- A copy of appropriate CPR/first aid certification
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation (evaluations are not letters of recommendation)
- Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m. on the date of closing
- Complete applications should be submitted to:
Invitations to Interview:
- Applicant packets will be evaluated by District staff. Invitations for interview will be extended to those candidates who appear to be the most qualified for the position on the basis of the written material presented.
District Mailing Address
Windsor Unified School District
Human Resource Department
9291 Old Redwood Highway Bldg. 500
Windsor, CA 95492